Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Winchester and Great British Road Trip

Winchester and Great British Road Trip (GBRT)
On Saturday the 10th I wanted to show Taryn Winchester. As I have stated before in my blogs, Winchester is one of my favorite places to visit that is close to Southampton. It is quaint and lovely. Our friend Harold owns a car and offered to drive us to Winchester. It is about 20 miles or so from Southampton.
We walked the streets of Winchester, went to the Cathedral, visited King Arthur’s round table and ate lunch at a great pub. It was a great day.





Great British Road Trip.
Tomorrow, Thursday the 16th of February, Taryn and I are heading out on our Great British Road Trip. We are renting a car and driving to Bath, Gloucester, Liverpool, Edinburgh, Chesterfield and back to Southampton. We picked out some things we want to do and we will be on our way!

No comments:

Post a Comment